ONE-SF General Users Refresher Training is a recorded training, designed for current ONE System Users, who would like a refresher on ONE System Functionality. The training will cover general topics such as:
- Navigating the ONE system
- Working Under the appropriate agency
- Understanding the Search Function
- Searching For Clients & duplicates
- Creating a Client Profile
- Release Of Information
- Uploading documents
- Managing a household in ONE
- Merging Client Profiles
- Program Enrollments & Importance of Move-In Dates
- Understanding The History Tab
- Assessments: Status and Annual
- Annual Assessments Alerts
- Program Exits
- Data Quality
- Helpful Resources
To Access The ONE-SF General Users Refresher Training Please click Here
ONE-SF: General Users Refresher Training-
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can this training be used to supplement the General Users Refresher Training
Answer: NO. This training is designed as a refresher tool for Clarity Human Services ONE System Users who have already been granted access to the system. To access the Full General Users Training click here
2. How frequently do you suggest an agency to utilize this training?
Answer: As much as possible. Many agencies participate in monthly, quarterly or annual refresher trainings to support their continuous data quality improvement process. Given that the training materials are available online, the agency will have unlimited access to training materials and can utilize such at their discretion.
3. What if I have additional questions that are not covered in the training video or written materials?
Answer: If questions arise that are not covered in the training, customers are always welcome to contact the ONE SF Bitfocus Helpdesk. Our friendly support team and system administrators will be delighted to assist you.
- Bitfocus Helpdesk
Email Us: Onesf@bitfocus.com
Phone: (415) 429-4211
- ONE-SF General Users: Refresher Training Slides