The ONE System Continuous Data Quality Improvement Process was initially published in 2017 to provide guidelines and benchmarks for data quality in ONE. This document is being updated to include an important section on User Access and Security, including guidelines for authorizing new user accounts, deactivating accounts, and access role changes. HSH welcomes user feedback on this document, which can be previewed here. Please submit any comments to Laura Jessup by December 13th for consideration.
Articles in this section
- COVID-19 Release Of Information Policy
- Department of Homelessness and Supportive Housing Privacy Practice and Releases of Information
- Updates to ONE Continuous Data Quality Improvement Process
- ONE System Continuous Data Quality Improvement Process
- ONE SF HUD-CoC, HOPWA, PATH, RHY, VA and YHDP Project Assessment forms