All prospective OneSF users must complete the following steps to receive login credentials:
- Register for 2 online trainings (Only use your work email address to register):
- Notify your OneSF Agency Lead, or direct supervisor at your agency, that you have successfully completed both online trainings. Provide completion certification of the SFDPH training to your Agency Lead.
- Request that your OneSF Agency Lead contact the OneSF Help Center Support Team and have a new OneSF End User be created for you. (Only Agency Leads may contact the OneSF Help Center to request a new OneSF End User account on your behalf.)
- Add the email address email@example.com to your work email's Address Book or Contacts folder to avoid the login credential email from Bitfocus.com from being mistakenly flagged as a "Spam" or "Junk" email.
- Follow the instructions in the login credential email from firstname.lastname@example.org to create a unique password for the ONE System. Once in the ONE System, electronically certify that you have completed the SFDPH Privacy Training.
For more information regarding using your new OneSF end user account in the ONE System, please refer to the Training and Support page.
The OneSF Help Center Support Desk can be contacted by telephone at (415) 429-4211, via the ‘Help’ button on the bottom-right corner of this webpage, or via e-mail at email@example.com.