To receive login credentials as a OneSF End User, Program Staff must register for the Clarity General Training from the “Register for Training” section of the OneSF Help Center and the SFDPH Privacy Training. Staff members should only use the work email provided by their current employer to register for these trainings. Successful completion of both the Clarity General Training and the SFDPH Privacy Training are required for all OneSF End Users. Once both trainings are successfully completed; Program Staff, or their direct supervisor, should notify the designated OneSF Agency Lead that the Staff member has completed the online trainings. Only Agency Leads from each ONE System agency are authorized to request new OneSF End User accounts from the OneSF Help Center Support Desk. The OneSF Help Center Support Desk can be contacted by telephone at (415) 429-4211, via the Submit a Request option in the upper-right corner of this webpage, or via e-mail a firstname.lastname@example.org. OneSF end user credentials and login instructions will be sent from email@example.com to the Staff member's work email, with a carbon copy to the Agency Lead's email on file with Bitfocus. To ensure delivery of OneSF End User credentials to Staff members in a timely manner, Program Staff should add firstname.lastname@example.org to their work e-mail's Address Book, or Contacts folder, to bypass any "spam" or "junk" email filters.
All OneSF users must complete the following steps to receive login credentials:
- Register for 2 online trainings: Clarity General Training and SFDPH Privacy Training. (Only use your work email address to register)
- Notify your OneSF Agency Lead, or direct supervisor at your agency, that you have completed both the online trainings.
- Request that your OneSF Agency Lead contact the OneSF Help Center Support Team and have a new OneSF End User be created for you. (Only Agency Leads may contact the OneSF Help Center to request a new OneSF End User account on your behalf.)
- Add the email address email@example.com to your work email's Address Book or Contacts folder to avoid the login credential email from Bitfocus.com from being mistakenly flagged as a "Spam" or "Junk" email.
- Follow the instructions on the login credential email from firstname.lastname@example.org to create a unique password for the ONE System and electronically certify that SFDPH Privacy Training has been completed by you.
For more information regarding using your new OneSF end user account in the ONE System, please refer to the Getting Started with Clarity Human Services articles listed in this section.