The Local Homeless Coordinating Board (LHCB) has adopted a continuous data quality improvement plan for the ONE System. The strategy includes an intentional shift in data quality strategies from occasional data cleansing to an ongoing cycle of data quality improvement focused on removing bad information from the ONE System by defining and enforcing policies and approval procedures for achieving and maintaining data quality.
Articles in this section
- COVID-19 Release Of Information Policy
- Department of Homelessness and Supportive Housing Privacy Practice and Releases of Information
- Updates to ONE Continuous Data Quality Improvement Process
- ONE System Continuous Data Quality Improvement Process
- ONE SF HUD-CoC, HOPWA, PATH, RHY, VA and YHDP Project Assessment forms