OneSF Help Center
Register for Training
Clarity General Training is a recorded training, required for all new Clarity end users. Users will receive login credentials after they have registered and completed the training including all quizzes.
View & Schedule Upcoming Training Sessions
Help Documentation Search
Learn how to get started with Clarity Human Services as an end user, and view step-by-step instructions for common tasks conducted within the system.
Find detailed information for each report, including the source of each data point as well as guidance on drill-down functionality and parameters.
Learn how to receive a New OneSF User Account, getting started with Clarity Human Services as a OneSF End User, and view step-by-step instructions for common tasks conducted within the system.
- How to receive a New OneSF End User Account for the ONE System
- COVID-19 Release Of Information Policy
- Department of Homelessness and Supportive Housing Privacy Practice and Releases of Information
- Annual Progress Report (APR) Manual
- Please add us to your list of contacts
- ONE System Trainee Satisfaction Survey
- OneSF User Mailing List
- SFDPH Privacy Training